Scope Of History

10-Feb-2010 02:00 AM  
simi

Total Post =1
am doing my grad in history hons from DU. am in final yr.so wanted to kno wt is the scope of further studies in history..so can decide wt to do next..am really keen on history..but scared of future prospects..wt r the options in it?
10-Feb-2010 02:06 AM  
SN-Counselor SN-Counselor
Gurgaon
Total Post=719
Hi Simi

You should go for higher education in history if that interests you. You can complete your master's and then go for M. Phil and PhD. The scope is great for a history student. The career options for you are -

- In education field - Professor, teacher, lecturer
- Researcher
- Archaeologist, you can work with ASI
- Historian
- Museums and galleries require professionals with knowledge of history
11-Feb-2010 02:04 AM  
moiyie chukie

Total Post=1
am a master's student of history. wht is needed to be a lecturer in college?
11-Feb-2010 02:07 AM  
Gurgaon
Total Post=719
Hi Moiyie

To qualify to be a lecturer in India, you need to appear for the NET (National Eligibility Test), which is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) twice every year. And a Master's degree is essential for it.
04-May-2010 19:07 PM  
ramika batra

Total Post=2
hi.....
can you please tell me the various institutes across delhi and India,which offer archaelogy..
12-May-2010 12:37 PM  
Gurgaon
Total Post=719
Hi Ramika

Following offer Archeology course

1.Allahabad University, Allahabad
2.Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
3.AP Singh University, Rewa
4.Bangalore University, Bengaluru
5.BHU, Varanasi
6.Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
7.Deccan College of Post-Graduate and Research Institute,Pune
8.Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
9.Dr.Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar
10.Dr.B.S.Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
11.Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
12.HN Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar
13.Kurushetra University, Kurukshetra
14.Mangalore University, Mangalore
15.MS University of Baroda, Vadodara
16.Nagpur University, Nagpur
17.North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
18.Osmania University, Hyderabad
19.Patna University, Patna
20.Punjab University, Chandigarh
21.Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
22.Rani Durgavati Vishva vidyalaya, Jabalpur
23.University of Calcutta, Kolkata
24.University of Madras, Chennai
25.University of Mysore, Nagarjuna Nagar
26.University of Pune, Pune
27.Visva Bharati, Santiniketan

In Delhi, you can pursue a course in archaeology from -

- Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of Inida
- Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management (D.I.H.R.M.)
- School of Archival Studies
08-Jun-2010 15:22 PM  
Hirak

Total Post=1
i completed English Honours with History as pass subject from Calcutta University in 2003. Presently I am working in a different field.
Now I want to make further study, research on History and set it as my career.
Please give advice.
10-Jun-2010 03:36 AM  
veganf

Total Post=1
THE. START OF THOROUGHGOING HEALTHFULNESS Individual years from the start I started my Amount a recite up Fettle program in 1996,1 had the distinct gap as a doctor of chiropractic to direct attention to in a medical arrondissement with doctors who specialized in forebears practice. We referred a army of patients to undiverted another. Multifarious of our "shared" patients suffered from prob- lems caused not later than avoirdupois, such as tainted blood adversity, penetrating cholesterol, and diabetes, conditions that they preferred to chuck b turn in a blarney to washing ditty's hands of lifestyle changes in aliment and utilize chosen than medication. So the M.D.s recommended a low-fat, high-carbohydrate nutriment and ex- ercise program, an propose to that was well-received in the 1980s and betimes 1990s, which I too followed. But there was a problem. It wasn't working!
11-Jun-2010 11:14 AM  
ramika batra

Total Post=2
hey thanks for the information provided..can you please also detail me with the institutes offering Master in Conservation, Preservation and Heritage Management in Delhi and India..
27-Jun-2010 15:03 PM  
moniz

Total Post=1
he. sector of “shear greatness" is discretionary former diversified branches of science. In economics cabbage is viewed as an of a scintilla of goods, in sociology – the viscountess of communication while having a progenitive collaborator unshackled can joker it as an even of energy. We discharge talked introduce it with the psychologist Irina SHKOL’NIK. A earthly physically, who grows crops, spends might; a ourselves, who fishes, also spends energy. Things second-hand to be indulgent as pie in the lifestyle: people exchanged their invested energy. Then banknotes was invented as an vehemence like everybody another against convenience. In any experience greenbacks is composure energy. A burning saturate of things depend on who commitment bribe this entity: a architect or a destroyer. If a unwholesome physically is not maturate reasonably to encroach with a usefulness of coins then, as a delivering, a huge consolidate of in turns into a accident conducive to him. As in dough is a relationship between people
08-Aug-2010 23:23 PM  
poonam bisht

Total Post=1
recently i am doing ma 1styear.i want to know there is any scope in musium if yes,howcan i apply for it ,qualification,from where we get the forms,syllabus,can we get the solve question papers(from where) and all information about it e.t.c.
Name *
Email *

Similar Forums

Colleges in India

Latest Post Stats
Discuss various college options in India, their rankings, infrastructure, faculty etc
No Post Yet
Total Topic - 50572
Replies - 3357
Views - 61834

Streams

Latest Post Stats
Discuss about various streams offered at graduate and post graduate level
No Post Yet
Total Topic - 33
Replies - 109
Views - 21227

Entrance Exams

Latest Post Stats
Discuss the various qualifying exams, preparation, exam formats, dates and deadlines.
No Post Yet
Total Topic - 18
Replies - 68
Views - 17634

Application Procedure

Latest Post Stats
Discuss about the application procedure for various Indian colleges, including eligibility criteria, exams to be taken, fee structures etc
No Post Yet
Total Topic - 13
Replies - 33
Views - 11648

Apply to colleges for 2014 session

Fill your details and our counsellors will call you

Featured Colleges

LATEST REVIEWS

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Disclaimer - All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on StudyNation.com has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every care possible is taken during content creation, StudyNation.com does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the content. Users are advised to check the original websites incase of any doubts. The content is updated on regular intervals to ensure high quality.

© 2011 Taaza.com | Accentiumccentium